Paid Vegas Sites and Attractions
What to See and Do
by Tina Shaw
Las Vegas is a marvel, an unlisted 8th man made wonder of the world in my opinion. There is so much to see and do that you can easily run out of time if you are not organised. Below is a condensed list of what I consider to be the ‘must see’ paid attractions in Vegas.
• The Gondola’s at The Venetian – you can take a ride in a Gondola, just like in Venice. Romantic and beautiful, a MUST see. Prices start at $49.00 for individuals.
• Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower at the Paris – Panoramic views of the Las Vegas Strip 460 feet in the air (particularly gorgeous at night time). Prices start at $10.50 for Adults and $7.50 for Children.
• Take a ride on the Rollercoaster at New York New York – said to simulate a jet fighter’s barrel roll, this one is sure to excite and terrify. Prices start at $14.00 per person, but family and other deals are available.
• Stroll through Siegfried and Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin habitat – located at the Mirage. Prices for Adults: $19.95, Children: $14.95, guests pay slightly less.
• Let your inner child run wild on the rides and games at the Circus Circus Adventuredome. All day ride passes start at $16.95.
• Enjoy a meal at the Rainforest Café at MGM Grand – you’ll be amazed at all the animal statues peering out at you from behind their makeshift palm trees and shrubbery. It really is a site to see. Also worth a walk through even if you are not planning on eating. Having a look costs nothing, average meals start from: $15.00